Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

(Late) July Favourites feat. They're Real Push-up Liner Dupe!!







I've made a few too many Boots visits in the past few weeks (has everyone downloaded the app?! It's like a gift from the angels) and I've picked up a few little items that have been a godsend to my wee face!! 

L-R: Avon Perfect Eyebrow Kit My new absolute go-to product for brows on a daily basis. This includes a gel formula which I use first, and an incredibly pigmented powder to fill in and define brows. I use an eyeshadow brush for this - does anyone else find filling in brows soooo satisfying??

Seventeen Stamp Blushers I adore this concept!! They can be 'stamped' directly onto cheek apples for a pop of colour. Blending with translucent powder is a definite must though unless you want a random perfect circle of pink on your cheeks! 

No7 Lash & Brow Perfector This clear gel is such a lifesaver, especially on brows. One sweep through and they're set for the day - perfect. 

Avon SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pen I snapped this up as soon as I laid my eyes on it in the brochure, and it actually is what it's snapped up to be! I've had a few fallings out with liquid eyeliner recently because it just slips about all over the place and makes me look like I've got an injury, but gel in a pot is just too hard! This bad boy is basically a dupe for the new Benefit eyeliner and is a gorgeous formula that stays on all day - definite winner. 

Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer I LOVE Bourjois and this lovely primer does not disappoint. I find that moisturising beforehand is a must otherwise this could be drying, but it definitely improves the lasting power and luminosity (word??) of my make-up :) 


Anyone else found some bargains worth shouting about this month??


PS. I dropped it on the floor so I forgot to photograph it but I meant to include the Soap & Glory It's About Prime Eyeshadow Primer - it's good!!


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment