Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

SOMEONE TAKE MY BANK CARD AWAY FROM ME





So, right after I made a vow to stop spending money I don't have on things I don't need, right after I realised that I'm going to have to buy a new car in the next few months, right after I reminded myself that I am an adult and that saving money is what adults do... I went shopping.

I regret nothing.



I may do an OOTD featuring these soon which is why I've not shot the whole items, but I picked up some summer items - shorts from New Look and a pretty wee cami and dress from Primark! Woot woot for shopping success.


And this was inevitable...

Nivea Express Hydration Primer, Rimmel Lasting Finish lipliner, No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover, Treaclemoon Marshmallow Hearts Shower Gel (beyond heavenly), Seventeen Dual Sharpener, PS Love Your Nails twisty nail polish remover, PS Tweezers, Lush Eau Roma Water Toner Water (I actually needed most of these things!!)

I also got my Dad some nice Father's Day presents, treated Mum to a nice lunch out, bumped into my brother and baked a full on Bruce Bogtrotter cake when I got home, so it's all gravy.

Back to work tomorrow - maybe this time the saving can begin? nope

No comments:

Post a Comment