Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

OOTD: Patchwork for Placement

Smock Dress Topshop Cardigan New Look Watch eBay

My part-time job requires me to wear a pretty gross uniform, so it's nice to be able to choose what I wear on placement!

I'm spending a month at a lovely local primary school, which is the absolute cutest.  I'm loving getting to know the wee students and helping them where I can - it's definitely making me want to teach for the long run :)

Most of the clothes I own double up as decent enough teaching-wear, which meant that I didn't have to do any big shops before starting at school! (which was good for my purse but a bit sad for my happiness)


Necklace Primark

(Battered) Chelsea Boots eBay

I intended taking all these pics outside but after I took one of my feet what I can only describe as an intense monsoon graced the skies - maybe next time!!

Thank you for reading :) XX


4 comments:

  1. Love the smock dress, very cute outfit :)
    Thanks so much for checking out my blog! Now following if you want to follow me back!

    Alice xx

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are SO CUTE ! I love them! really add that extra touch to the outfit

    Allison from http://www.mercuteify.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you gorgeous! I've worn them to absolute death haha! XXXX

      Delete